I'm using the attach action rather than holding, bouncing etc.  Every month I prepare
a report for my customers that tells them how much mail got delivered, how much got
blocked etc.

If an item is given an ATTACH action, does Imail ever see it?  Does Declude attach and
deliver directly?

Knowing this will make a big difference in my log analysis, which seems to show a big
drop in mail that I can only explain if the answers to the above are "No" and "Yes",
respectively.

 Matt Robertson,     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 MSB Designs, Inc. http://mysecretbase.com