> Im running version 6 and have not found a reason to upgrade.

MS Patch display problems and KWM templates.
Not very much but what new features do you want if already a declude
customer?  ;-)

V8 also provides finally an API but this "problem" we've already solved with
the command line tools available in v7 and v6.
Remains the unflexible scalability if you have a lot of web messaging users
because this service must run on the same server if you not run an external
imap2webmail solution like offered from the horde project.

I would like if Imail would work on scalability and basic architecture and
not "reinvent" solutions that are already solved elsewhere much much better.
But this is a little bit OT and this list subscribers should know this
already.  ;-)

Markus