Is that odd ? Could it be something with the mail server ???

My guess is that the two different mailservers are using two different DNS servers, one of which thinks it is authoritative for sslsales.com (and is reporting an invalid answer), and the other does not think it is authoritative (so it gets the correct answer).

For example, if one DNS server returns "10.0.0.1" (an internal IP) for "www.sslsales.com", and the other reports "192.0.2.80" (an external IP), then it would explain the problem (with the first DNS server needing to have an A record for web1.sslsales.com).

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers.
Declude Virus: Catches known viruses and is the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask about our free 30-day evaluation.