Kami Razvan wrote:

I have spent a lot of my years in the field of mathematics. A study done a
while back and it is related to data-mining stated.. "men buy baby diapers
and orange juice on Tuesdays more than any other day of the week".

Sure it's useful, what it says is that there is something else going on here at least on your system. It could be possible that this can happen during the entire duration of processing the queue instead of the instant where it is initiated. It could be related to using some of IMail 8's filters before handing off to Declude, for instance the address verification which can produce delays of many seconds and make your window much wider. And of course the frequency of running your spool and your processor load can affect this, though to a smaller degree than your experience suggests.