"Given that we don't have a record of having given out a 1.77i2, it's
probably wrong."

The 1.77i folder has now the version 2.  The following is the header from
our email.

This is exactly why there was such a big issue with interim releases last month. We only have a record of giving out the URL to the interim release to one of our customers. I just checked the stats for our web site, and it seems that 25 people have downloaded it.

Perhaps next time, we'll need to come out with an interim release that does something creative to help people realize that interim releases are ONLY supposed to be downloaded when there is a specific feature or fix that is needed.

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers.
Declude Virus: Catches known viruses and is the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask about our free 30-day evaluation.