Hi,

We are having a problem sending e-mail to any user at rr.com.  Our
messages are refused as spam.  I have checked all of the databases that
they say they use and we are not listed in any of them.  Over the last
three weeks, I have sent several messages to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
(the address that they say to use for problems like this) but have only
gotten automated responses confirming receipt of the message.

Has anyone else had a problem with rr.com?  If so, how did you resolve
it?

Thanks,
Bill