For your second question
I use this ...

WEIGHT10        SUBJECT SPAM:[%WEIGHT%]

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Burzin Sumariwalla
Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2003 11:19 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] refining the filtering process

I used the Attach action and edited the .eml file.

Burzin

At 03:52 PM 12/15/2003, you wrote:
>While I'm hoping that Scott or someone will still reply to my earlier
>message (quoted below), I have a simpler, more mechanical question: how can
>I place the weight into the subject line of a message that fails one of the
>weight tests?  It would be handy, for example, to see "SPAM [6]: blah blah
>blah".
>
>Thanks,
>
>Ben

------
Burzin Sumariwalla               Phone: (314) 994-9411 x291
[EMAIL PROTECTED]          Fax:   (314) 997-7615
                                           Pager: (314) 407-3345

Networking and Telecommunications Manager
Information Technology Services
St. Louis County Library District
1640 S. Lindbergh Blvd.
St. Louis, MO  63131

[Declude - This Mail was sent from 24.107.232.14 ]