tel/fax: (541) 839-6027  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Burzin
Sumariwalla
Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2003 10:12 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] Public DJM Config Files

I don't mind doing so, but I don't want to clog the list with config
files.  I have sent them off list upon request.

Burzin

At 05:44 PM 12/17/2003, you wrote:
>Hello, All,
>Is there anyone on this list besides Kami who makes their Declude JunkMail
>files publically viewable as he does?
>
>Just curious.  I'm always looking for new ideas.
>
>Thanks, Much!
>Dan Geiser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>---
>[This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Declude Virus
>(http://www.declude.com)]
>
>---
>This E-mail came from the Declude.JunkMail mailing list.  To
>unsubscribe, just send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and
>type "unsubscribe Declude.JunkMail".  The archives can be found
>at http://www.mail-archive.com.
>---
>[This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude Virus]

------
Burzin Sumariwalla               Phone: (314) 994-9411 x291
[EMAIL PROTECTED]          Fax:   (314) 997-7615
                                           Pager: (314) 407-3345

Networking and Telecommunications Manager
Information Technology Services
St. Louis County Library District
1640 S. Lindbergh Blvd.
St. Louis, MO  63131