I'm setting up a Sender "Black list" Given the following header, what would I put in my black list file?

The sender blacklist works on the return address (where bounce messages would be sent, as seen in the X-Declude-Sender: header), which may be different from the "From:" address in the headers. Note that the return address is not visible in the headers unless you use the "XSENDER ON" option (you can later find out what the return address was by checking the IMail SMTP log files for the "MAIL FROM:" line).

Is it the reply to or the from I need to look at?
In this instance I would like to kill everything from quill.com, so would I just use that?

No, because:

You certainly can add "@quill.com" to the sender blacklist, but you will also need to add "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" (or perhaps ".rsc01.com", if you check out http://www.rsc01.com/ first).

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers.
Declude Virus: Catches known viruses and is the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask about our free 30-day evaluation.