I am adding filter files in slowly to my Declude setup.  I now have added
filter tests that are scanning the body of emails.  I have noticed a
significant increase in CPU spikes.

That will happen if you have a lot of BODY filters. For example, if you have 1,000 BODY filters, Declude JunkMail will have to search through the body of the E-mail 1,000 times. That works out to millions of comparisons, which is time consuming (there are more efficient algorithms, which we will likely be looking into soon, now that there are a significant number of people using many BODY filters).

I want to skip these body tests if the
weight is high.  From the filter files that others have been kind enough to
share with me I notice the following at the start of the filter file:

SKIPIFWEIGHT     25
MAXWEIGHT        25

My question is what version of Declude do I have to be running for these
commands to work.

These require v1.77 or later.

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers.
Declude Virus: Catches known viruses and is the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask about our free 30-day evaluation.