Matt,

On Dec 11th, Scott replied to John Tolmachoff:
-----------------------
A while back, I had asked about the comparison in performance of a fromfile
and a filter using MAILFROM ENDSWITH.

But wouldn't Declude stop processing a fromfile as soon as a match is found,
where in a filter to goes through the whole file?

That will happen. :)

In the current version, it will go through all entries. However, as you
pointed out, there is no benefit in continuing processing with a fromfile
after the first match is reached -- so the logic will be changed for the
next release (and therefore giving the fromfile a slight performance
advantage over filters -- but it would only be noticeable if there were a
lot, perhaps 1000s, of entries).

-Scott

This would indicate that using a MAILFROM filter rather than a fromfile and
utilizing SKIPIFWEIGHT and END would provide the functional control without
any performance loss.

George