> I just wanted to provide a quick update regarding this issue, at least as
> it
> applies to me in my situation.  I worked with Scott a bit and was able to
> determine that Declude was in fact placing all of it headers in messages
> we
> receive, however, it appears that our Exchange server does not like
> something about a few of these messages which causes it to strip out
> everything after the "received" headers.

Bill, yes, for what ever reason (I have not been motivated to find out why,)
Exchange does sometimes strip out the extra headers. (Of course, the 2 test
messages I sent to addresses on 2 different E2K servers both had the Declude
headers still intact.)

John Tolmachoff
Engineer/Consultant/Owner
eServices For You