----- Original Message -----
From: "Adam Hobach" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> I just purchased the sniffer product and everything seems to be working (I
> think)... I am a little confused on how the weights are assigned. I
searched
> the archives and the following listing:

Adam, good purchase decision!  You can either list the tests out separately
so that you can control the weight of the individual test results or, as you
show below, enter it as a single test in the global.cfg with a single result
weight.  So it just depends on how detailed you want to get and how much
control you want to exersize over each possible Sniffer result code.

> Does this mean I should list the tests out individually and assigned
> weights? Or if I enter:
>
> SNIFFER external nonzero "d:\imail\declude\sniffer\xxxxxx.exe code"
>
> Will this assign the defaults weights and what are the default weights?

Declude will assign whatever weight you define for the test.  Just an FYI,
no matter which way you define the test (once or multiple times), Declude
will still only call Sniffer once, so you will not see and additional
overhead by listing the test multiple time in your global.cfg file.

HTH,

Bill