Reply to: R. Scott Perry
      Re: [Declude.JunkMail] Filter Actions - WHITELIST? on Tuesday 4:04:36 PM

Thanks! This will relieve the limit on the Global file as well... If
these filters could be processed first, it might give back a lot of
processor if all other actions were performed afterwards, but only if
the whitelist filters did not engage... ;)

--
Roger Heath
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

----- Copy of Original Message(s): -----