Example:

Test called GOODAOL
-------------------
REVDNS  END     NOTENDSWITH     .aol.com
MAILFROM        -6      ENDSWITH        @aol.com
--------------------

This would give a message from a @aol.com address that has a true AOL REVDNS
a counter weight for the fact that all messages from AOL will get hit with
NOABUSE and NOPOSTMASTER. This way, you avoid giving a counter weight to
messages that have a MAILFROM of @aol.com but do not come from a AOL REVDNS.
(In this example, I have NOABUSE and NOPOSTMASTER each set to 3.)

It could also be used for other tests, and the example I have and can use it
for I can not remember right now.

NOTENDSWITH would only work with REVDNS, HELO and MAILFROM.

John Tolmachoff
Engineer/Consultant/Owner
eServices For You