How aggressive is SBL compared to SPEWS?  I know with SPEWS they list a lot
of adjacent net blocks of the spammers...  Does SBL employ the same tactics?

Darrell

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Matthew Bramble
Sent: Tuesday, January 06, 2004 6:59 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] Atriks - Pt.2

Forgive me for repeating myself on this one, but I'm a proponent of
blocking outright on SBL.  There's a good reason for spammers to be in
their list, and it's not some community project where anyone and
everyone makes nominations, so it's practically flawless.

Another trick for Green Horse is the following lines in a custom filter
somewhere:

# Green Horse Corporation (SBL12495)
BODY        28    CONTAINS    /img/c.0/
BODY        28    CONTAINS    /img/o.0/
BODY        28    CONTAINS    /img/v.0/

This is just in case they break out into new address space.  28 is my
delete weight plus Declude's negative weight tests (because they tend to
get added in after custom filters and I use SKIPIFWEIGHT functionality).

Matt