-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of R. Scott Perry
Sent: Monday, January 12, 2004 09:02 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] 1.77i12 Bug: Aliases Counted in
BYPASSMULTIRECP

>You have been discussing slightly changing the new "log" behavior, by
>adding some information to improve parsing by log analyzers, possible
>making the "abbreivated" log an option feature for Mid mode, etc.

That has been done (for 1.77i12).  The "Msg Failed" lines now only appear
in LOGLEVEL HIGH; at LOGLEVEL LOW there will be one line summary of all the
tests that failed and the actions used for each.

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers.
Declude Virus: Catches known viruses and is the leader in mailserver
vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask about our free 30-day evaluation.

http://www.mail-archive.com.