Should the "Tests Failed" summary line be "complete", e.g., should it
replace every single "Failed" line that appears in the HIGH log mode?  This
way, log analyzers can simply parse the Tests Failed summary and learn about
every test AND every action?

Correct.

If so, I believe there may be one issue.  My Tests Failed line don't seem to
itemize ANY negative test results, not even word filters.  Could it be, that
your Tests Failed is using the HIDETESTS definitions to suppress
information?

The one that shows the negative weights (the one that ends with "Total weight = ") appears at LOGLEVEL MID and higher, and is separate from the new one (that starts with "Tests failed"). The new one replaces the LOGLEVEL LOW log file entries, and therefore will only record the tests that would have generated a log file entry. This is appropriate as the negative weights affect the total weight of the E-mail ("Total weight =" line), but do not affect the actions that are taken ("Tests failed" line).

Note that the HIDETESTS option does not affect what is shown in either line.

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers.
Declude Virus: Catches known viruses and is the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask about our free 30-day evaluation.