I'm getting spam, and it is being whitelisted because of HABEAS...  Here are
the headers.

These emails are definately spam. Looks like HABEAS has been compromised?

Yes; the pharmacourt.biz spammers have infringed on the Habeas intellectual property rights. Habeas is going after them. Until this dies down, you may want to temporarily comment out the "WHITELIST HABEAS" line in the \IMail\Declude\global.cfg file. You should also report it to them (the spammer was nice enough to include the URL to report it at in the headers!). Reporting is important because although Habeas knows that this has happened, they are collecting as much information as possible.

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers.
Declude Virus: Catches known viruses and is the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask about our free 30-day evaluation.