From: Bill Landry [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2004 4:56 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] SFP is catching on...

----- Original Message -----
From: "Colbeck, Andrew" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Thanks for sharing, Bill.
>
> Can you also shed some light on these for us?
>
>  35 pointshare.com FAIL
>  39 Pointshare.com FAIL
>  10 pointshare.com FAIL
>  17 pointshare.com PASS
>   1 pointshare.com UNKNOWN

The passes are from a system that sends notification messages to customer
e-mail domains that we host, and since these ip address are include in our
SPF record, they pass.  The fails are from incoming mail that attempted to
forge the from address to look like they were coming from
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  The unknown is due to a message that came in after
I made an error in our SPF record which include a ?all instead of -all.

Bill