Personally I try not to whitelist. If the mail comes from a few servers than you can setup a reverse weight IPFILE for there specific IP addresses. Whitelisting is very suspectible to forging. I learned the hardway by whitelisting @dell.com and a spammer took me to town with that. Now I only reverse weight on DNS or lower weight through an IPFILE.

Darrell

David Dodell writes:

I get email from the susd.org domain on a regular basic, but they are
poorly setup. The headers appear as such:

I have the domain setup in a reverse domain test, but that doesn't
negative weigh because they don't have a valid reverse DNS.

How can I whitelist this domain safely?

David

Check Out DLAnalyzer a comprehensive reporting tool for
Declude Junkmail Logs - http://www.dlanalyzer.com