I have been testing Kami's Nigerian filter and found that in 3 days it
flagged 56 email and only caught out of 5 nigerian scam emails.

I do not see this as a fault of Kami's effort but a fault of filtering. Some
of the line are very common in ligitimate email. I even lowered all the
weights to match our weighting scores. We will not be using it. Once I did
that then the nigerian scam email did not get enough weight to be flagged
properly.

For the effort it is not worth the results, in my opinion.

Kevin Bilbee