Yesterday with Scott's help I got JunkMail installed and running on my
Imail installation.  Currently I have all my actions set to WARN and
am using some client side filter/rules to deal with spam.

I've got a few filters setup on my local mail client to look for:

X-RBL-Warning
WEIGHT20

Currently I'm catching a lot of spam but I'm also seeing some things
(like the occasional email from this list) get caught as well.

I'm curious how other folks have Declude setup and how you deal with
false positives, etc.

If a spam message doesn't get flagged by Declude - what do you do? I
have seen a few message get through that didn't fail any of the RBL
tests.  How do I catch those?  It looks like just using WEIGHT10 would
grab a lot which will be a tremendous help but I'm curious how others
deal with the rest.

Heard lots of great things about Declude on the imail mailing list so
figured I'd give it a try as I haven't had much luck with Imail's own
antispam tools.

Thanks,
Jim