I've no experience on setting up a ip4r list but maybe it's an idea to create a list of IP-Adresses that are known to send out virus-warnings back to forged recipients.
So we have a chance to filter out part of this unnecessary NDRs and Virus warnings with declude junkmail.

Such a system could work like SPAMCOP (listing after multiple reports of a certain IP) and have the same "statement" like NOABUSE, NOPOSTMASTER, ...
It shouldn't create so much work as maintaining a spamlist because such mail systems are relative static and don't change and hop across the net like spammers.

MyDoom wouldn't be the last forging one in 2004...

Markus