The following registrars are known to support spammers, either by giving
large discounts for mass domain registrations, or they have common financial
backing with major spam organizations, or were founded by spam organizations
in order to get access to unlimited, free domain registrations.

  Bulk Register
  Go Daddy
  Mad Dog Domains
  Secure Server (.Net)
  Wild West Domains

I personally don't like to support companies that support spammers.  There
are plenty of registrars.