Scott,
          Are you aware of any issues related to filter files in which the log reports
and weights against a line in the filter, however, it was the line below or above it
that should have got triggered?

          For example, lets stay that line 39 states:
          BODY   5      contains @123example.com

          Line 40 states
          BODY   20       contains  @domain.com

         If I look in the log, it shows that my filter got tripped at line 40, however
if I search for line 40 in the email, it is not there, however, line 39 clearly was.
The weight was assigned for line 40.  It is as if from time to time, it picks the
wrong line (in my case just 1 off).  I am running 1.77beta.  Hope this makes sense,
thanks for the aid.

Keith

áŠÁ&j)pjËjyÞuú+¾*î±ëÈ7œ–ç^V*î²m§ÿðÃ^r[yÊ&N¬f¢•ÆyúèšØ^
ç%¹×ºyj)fj)bž b²Ôèº{.nÇ+‰·£ºËlzwZœIšŠ[hŠf¢–Êïuç%¹×¢f§vÜzéì®&Þ
ç%¹×ºyj)S…æ«r¯zǝ·Ÿ¢éÝjØm¶ŸÿÃ&j)Z­Èb½ç(