tel/fax: (541) 839-6027  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Matt
Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2004 11:36 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] Help with a Spammer

Jeff,

If you ran a log analyzer on your IMail logs and checked for high
utilization senders, that might to it, or maybe grep if you have a knack for
that.

I would think that chances are that this person merely has a virus infected
computer that is being hijacked, though you need to provide more detail
about the situation probably in order to get a better response.

FYI, here's what SenderBase is showing for your class C:

http://www.senderbase.org/search?searchString=205.243.160.7&whichOthers=%2F2
4

Matt

Jeff Kratka wrote:

 I have a question about Declude Hijack. I was wondering if Hijack will help
me track this person down with IP addresses and logs. It looks like they are
either spoofing an address since I can't see the IP addresses in the radius
or I'm completely brain dead.

 This is the first spammer I have had to track down on my system so I am
very new at it.

Jeff Kratka

TymeWyse Internet
P.O.Box 84 - 110 Ecklund St., Canyonville, OR 97417
tel/fax: (541) 839-6027  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]