> >Is there a way to fix this or catch it as spam?
> >
> >I am running declude 178i15  and imail 8.05HF1
>
> Declude Virus should automatically block this, as it appears
> to contain a
> mailserver AV vulnerability.

That is what I thought.  Can you think of any reason why it did not catch
it?

The log entry for the virus scan follows:

03/08/2004 07:50:50 Q6c210a5f00cceb07 MIME file: [text/html][7bit;
Length=2931 Checksum=241661]
03/08/2004 07:50:50 Q6c210a5f00cceb07 Scanned: Virus Free [Prescan OK][MIME:
2 4314]

http://www.mail-archive.com.