From: Dave Doherty [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 09 March 2004 16:13
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] Message routing question

Hi,

I need to find a way to route email to a spam folder in a client's
Outlook Express setup.

I had him set up two POP boxes, [EMAIL PROTECTED] and [EMAIL PROTECTED]
(which OE combines into one folder set) and a message rule so that
anything addressed to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  is routed into a spam
folder. This works fine, as I can send mail to user or user-spam and the
message winds up in the right place.

I divert his messages at WEIGHT20. I tried WEIGHT20 MAILBOX SPAM, and
the message goes into the user-spam folder on the server, but the "to"
address is not changed, so it winds up in his main mailbox in OE. I
tried WEIGHT20 ROUTETO [EMAIL PROTECTED], figuring that would force a
rewrite of the to address, but I got the same result - it came in still
addressed to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Ideas, anyone?

-Dave Doherty
 Skywaves, Inc.

unsubscribe, just send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and type
"unsubscribe Declude.JunkMail".  The archives can be found at
http://www.mail-archive.com.

Email checked by UKsubnet anti-virus service
To prevent email abuse & block spam
contact [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tel: +44(0)8712360301 Web: www.uksubnet.net
Fax: +44(0)8712360300