Where I should put the "LogLevel" configuration

On Global.cfg or in the $default$.JUnkMail File ??

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bill
Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2004 11:57 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] Log File Changes

>From visual inspection, it looks like there is also warning lines in
this format:

01/07/2004 00:13:11 Qa376165600fc12a6 WARNING: some type of error report
here

These are easy enough to ignore during my analysis.  Are there other
types of lines that may be of concern?

Thanks,
Bill

unsubscribe, just send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and type
"unsubscribe Declude.JunkMail".  The archives can be found at
http://www.mail-archive.com.