I'm starting an IPFILE test in which I will place IPs with I want to
block.  For management reasons I would like to do this through JunkMail
(as opposed to Imail access control list).  Problem:  From looking at
the logs I have a NEAR consecutive range of IPs 12.129.205.42 to .89
(FLOW*GO) to put in the file.  What is the best method to use: list each
one, block the full Class C, use CIDR (but how)?  Any ideas?

Thanks,
John