Thanks Scott.

I think I understand. I guess I'll wait and see what happens.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of R. Scott Perry
Sent: Monday, March 29, 2004 4:33 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] Store and Forward - Outgoing Actions

When an E-mail arrives, Declude JunkMail will use the configuration file(s)
for the recipients, not the senders.  For E-mail where a recipient is not
local, Declude JunkMail will use the outgoing actions, which are the ones in
the \IMail\Declude\global.cfg file.

The \IMail\Declude\example.com\$default$.JunkMail file will be used for
E-mail *to* an @example.com user, but not for an E-mail *from*
an          @example.com user.

The outgoing E-mail settings are global, and cannot be changed per domain.