Yes it does log to a syslog server. And I am currently doing that. They do
not like the format.

This is from our Kiwi syslog
10.1.50.253     pixfirewall %PIX-5-304001: 68.123.166.135 Accessed URL
12.9.25.243:/diyguide.shtm

Notice the Accessed URL it is an ip address not the host name. This is all
good if the reverse dns entries are setup properly. But in the case of a
server using host headers there is know way to tell wht the host name
was/is.

Kevin Bilbee