I know that this question is going to have a lot of "it depends" answers
but here it goes...

What are the "Default" Hold and Delete Weights that people use?

It will obviously be based on the tests that you employ and how much
weight you assign to them. In reading the JunkMail manual I got the
impression that out of the box the delete weight was 10. In talking to
some other folks I heard of Hold 20 and Delete 30. In reading Matt's
GIBBERISH filter Hold 10 and Delete 25. So I am looking for some
guidance on where to set some targets.

Now all I am doing is Subject line marking WEIGHT10+. With this I am
getting approx 77% SPAM capture and almost 0 false positives. My
WEIGHT20+ is only 41% so I have a long way to go. I want to crank up my
success capture to 95+%.

I am looking at other filers and starting to add them in slowly and
monitor the "SPAM" accounts that I have.

My other question is how do you all track and monitor how well or poorly
the SPAM tests are performing? Are there any programs to analyze the log
files? I have only found one, DLAnalyzer. Anything else?

There is the IMail Log Analyzer but that does not tell me anything about
the JunkMail tests.

Any thoughts and insights are greatly appreciated. Thanx

Goran