Scott
Here are a couple of wishlists
please let me know which are already on your agenda, if there is a chance
for the other feature to make it to your agenda, and when possible, how far
down the road we can expect these features
These are by order of importance, (and probably by the difficulty of
implementation)

Declude Virus

1- ONLYSENDIFFORGING, and/or Autoforge replace sender by [forged]
2- %REVDNS% for %REMOTEIP% in declude.virus
3-a way to send notifications based on the banned extension: ONLYSENDIFEXT,
SKIPIFEXT (for banext)
4- Banext by domain/user
5-BANZIPEXT/BANEZIPEXT independant from banext, as in

BANEZIPEXT scr
BANEZIPEXT pif

BANZIPEXT scr
BANZIPEXT pif

BANEXT scr
BANEXT pif
BANEXT exe
BANEXT com

6-
ALLOWEXT .AXT
BANALLATTACHEMNTS

Declude JM

1-Possibility to specify holding directory for hold action
2- Test on attachement type and size in JM (the size part already available
as external thanks to Matt)
3- %Localrecp%, %remoterecp%, %nblocalrecp%, %nbremoterecp%

Also, I do not know is this is possible, and/or how it can be done, a way to
change the recepient list for an outgoing email:
Say instead of a Q/D file with %allrecepients%, split that into individual
Q/D, or One Q/D for %localrecep% and one for %remoterecp%, and move those to
separate holding directories