> We  are  already  using spamchk as an external test. I would like to
> avoid adding spamassassin as well.

Alrighty--but _very_ different animals. Everything SpamChk does can be
done  with  SA  rules, AFAIK (not that those rules have been precisely
reproduced  as  yet).  And  SA's  hit  rate  with the available custom
rulesets is very high (not "Sniffer high," but very high).

None of this is any slur whatsoever on Markus and his handiwork, which
we  use  as  well.  Anyway,  SURBL will probably get into Declude soon
enough, per Scott.

--Sandy

Sanford Whiteman, Chief Technologist
Broadleaf Systems, a division of