From: "R. Scott Perry" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, April 22, 2004 3:40 PM
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] Subject Action

>I'd like to request an alternative to the "SUBJECT" action where we
>could have it placed at the end rather than the beginning of the
>existing subject.
>
>I would like to place the score in the subject and it will not allow me
>to sort by subject cleanly when using SpamReview.
>
>WEIGHTHOLDSUBJ    SUBJECT    [SPAM %WEIGHT%]
>
>With this it would sort alphabetically on the weight rather than the
>original subject.

We will consider this.  The problem, though, is that a lot of subjects are
longer than will fit on the line in the mail client -- so with the "spam"
appearing at the end of the subject, it likely would often not be seen.

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers
since 2000.
Declude Virus: Ultra reliable virus detection and the leader in mailserver
vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.