> I am unable to receive from @fiberlinkinc.com if the message is sent
> from   them   and   is   new.  However,  if  I  send  a  message  to
> @fiberlinkinc.com  and  they  Reply to the message I sent, then I am
> able  to  receive from them. Therefore only on Replied messages am I
> able to receive mail from this company.

In  all  likelihood,  this  has  to  do  with  multiple  profiles  (or
"personalities,"  or  whatever  their  MUA  calls  them) on the remote
client,  one  of  which  has the right AUTH data or suchlike while the
others  do  not.  New messages get composed using the default profile,
while replies often "stick" with the original receiving profile.

In matters like this, you really should post the WHY and HOW of "can't
receive mail," which will be in your logs or theirs. Otherwise, you're
making people fly blind and will not get complete answers.

--Sandy

Sanford Whiteman, Chief Technologist
Broadleaf Systems, a division of
Cypress Integrated Systems, Inc.