Here's a working config for MailPolice's dynamic test (PPP/DSL/cable) that test's both the reverse DNS entry and the HELO entry (zombie spamware often uses the reverse DNS entry for the HELO).

MAILPOLICE-DYNA-REVDNS dnsbl %REVDNS%.dynamic.rhs.mailpolice.com 127.0.0.2 0 0
MAILPOLICE-DYNA-HELO dnsbl %HELO%.dynamic.rhs.mailpolice.com 127.0.0.2 0 0

I have verified that this works. My only concern is what MailPolice considers appropriate for the DSL and Cable entries. Nevertheless, if their list sucks, it shouldn't be that hard to create our own....

It also appears that it may be a good idea to start pumping a zone full of what might have been filtered with custom filters before for both simplicity, and for efficiency. There are also other RHSBL tests out there appropriate for the other technique shown earlier, and there are some interesting ones at MailPolice that could come in handy such as their Web-mail test which in combination with another filter like CMDSPACE, XBL, etc., could come in handy.

MailPure custom filters for Declude JunkMail Pro.
http://www.mailpure.com/software/