My declude logs has the following error on most messages coming in

Invalid XINHEADER: X-Note - Total spam weight of this E-mail is %WEIGHT%.

My global.cfg XINHEADER appears

XINHEADER       X-Note: This E-mail was scanned by Declude JunkMail
(www.declude.com) for spam.
XINHEADER       X-Spam-Tests-Failed: %TESTSFAILED% [%WEIGHT%]
XINHEADER       X-Note: This E-mail was sent from %REVDNS% ([%REMOTEIP%]).
XINHEADER       X-Note - Total spam weight of this E-mail is %WEIGHT%.

The only thing I have changed recently is adding

XINHEADER       X-Note: This E-mail was sent from %REVDNS% ([%REMOTEIP%]).

Suggestions please?
Thanks
Peter