It would be a great help if you can indicate what is the latest interim
number- for one big reason...

It will reduce the load on your server since we really have no way to know
other than downloading it and seeing if a new version shows up.  If we know
the latest interim is the one we have then we won't download it again.

I know you have to remember it but how else can we know the new interim
number and if we have it or not..

For this, you can search the archives. The decoding of the subject was done quite some time ago, and was covered in the archives. If people would prefer not to do that, the other option would be for us to instead say "will be available in the next release". :)

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers since 2000.
Declude Virus: Ultra reliable virus detection and the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.