DOH!

And unfortunately I just finished backing out of the changes :) Thanks for the clarification/correction.

Matt

R. Scott Perry wrote:

I seem to have broken things worse :) Is there any reason why the following wouldn't work?

XBL(LAST) dnsbl %REMOTEIP%.sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org 127.0.0.4 6 0

I tested the DUL lists using this format and it seemed to be working. Here's the headers from a single hop test that tripped on the ip4r version of XBL and returned the proper %REMOTEIP% in the headers:

The problem here is that the remote IP is 192.0.2.25, so Declude JunkMail will create "192.0.2.25.sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org". But, you really want "25.2.0.192.sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org". Fortunately, you can use:

XBL(LAST) dnsbl %IP4R%.sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org 127.0.0.4 6 0

which should do what you want.

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers since 2000.
Declude Virus: Ultra reliable virus detection and the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.

-- ===================================================== MailPure custom filters for Declude JunkMail Pro. http://www.mailpure.com/software/ =====================================================

--- [This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Declude Virus (http://www.declude.com)]