Title: Message
We turned on the ipblacklist and domainblacklist and populated them from a couple of pretty good sources last Thursday and all of a sudden we were not getting anywhere close to the amount of spam, however some customers who use ColdFusion started not getting much of their email. Also our dual process or email server went from being used at about 35% to well over 90 and at certain times 100% sustained. causing backups on delivery of email. the IPblacklist is about 90k and the dmainblacklist is about 641k. We only have about 28000 incoming and 18000 outgoing emails per day. Any clues as to why this might be happening?

Rick Hogue
www.intent.net Web Hosting 1-800-866-2983
www.prosperity.com Featured web site