I have some old e-mail addresses like that. Between 3 or 4 of them I can
get up to 500 SPAM mail a day. I assigned all the ids as aliases to a
SPAMTrap id and I use that id to gauge how Declude is doing. It is very
helpful to me. Then I just clean out the messages. Right now there are
5079 messages in that mailbox since last Monday at 6:30 PM.

     Goran Jovanovic
     The LAN Shoppe