-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Darrell
([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Sent: Tuesday, May 18, 2004 8:54 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] SPEWS problem

While in general its impossible.  Some folks have been removed before, but I
think that is only "lengend".  They will (spews) want you to post your
delist request to NANAE where everyone will flame/rip you for days..

SPEWS loves to list adjacent netblocks to spammers in an effort to force the
isp to do something about the spammer..  If anyone uses SPEWS they stand to
block a lot of legit mail.

Darrell

Check out http://www.invariantsystems.com for utilities for Declude and
Imail.