But I do have instances of declude process staying alive and they do not get
released unless I reboot!

That is my issue.

After I reboot I run an update script to copy an new release.

My concern is these instances that accumulate.

After a week or so there are about 5 -6 instances that do not get released

Harry Vanderzand
inTown Internet & Computer Services