That would be interesting. I see the surbl.org people are working with a phish url
list, that I sure wouldn't mind having the ability to scan against.

Scott Fisher
Director of IT
Farm Progress Companies

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 06/16/04 10:30PM >>>
URL lookups.

Just a guess of course.  I would prefer having the banned extension
bouncing capabilities modified before that though :)

Matt

Scott Fisher wrote:

>Anyone want to speculate on the "Unique New SPAM Test coming soon!" advertised on the
>www.declude.com webpage?
>---
>[This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Declude Virus (http://www.declude.com)]
>
>---
>This E-mail came from the Declude.JunkMail mailing list.  To
>unsubscribe, just send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and
>type "unsubscribe Declude.JunkMail".  The archives can be found
>at http://www.mail-archive.com.

MailPure custom filters for Declude JunkMail Pro.
http://www.mailpure.com/software/