Normally, we expect that all the clients we host on our own mail server
would get very low spam weights.  However, I just recieved a message from a
client with a weight of 7.  I'm trying to understand why the high weight.
Here is the message header:

This E-mail failed 2 tests: CMDSPACE and REVDNS. It failed the REVDNS test because it was sent from an IP with no reverse DNS entry. That can usually be fixed quite easily.

The CMDSPACE test, though, it an odd test -- it is very rare for a legitimate E-mail from another mailserver to fail the test (less than 1 in 1,000), but it is very common for E-mail from mail clients to fail that test. As a result, it may be worth whitelisting your own users (if you use IMail v8, you can do this with a line "WHITELIST AUTH" in the \IMail\Declude\global.cfg file if your users authenticate, and you are running the latest beta of Declude JunkMail).

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers since 2000.
Declude Virus: Ultra reliable virus detection and the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.