----- Original Message -----
From: "Ken Weise" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, June 29, 2004 4:16 PM
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] Messages slipping through JM

> If this was forwarded from another account, it would skip the IMail rule.
> just went through that, when one of our sales people went on vacation and
> forwarded their mail to the CEO, who then received all their spam. :-)

Is this by design?  I'm confused now (doesn't take much).  So an e-mail
comes in, it gets processed by declude, processed by rules, and delivered.
Now we take that same e-mail and forward it to my account.   Where does it
go south, does it go from declude to an odd 'forward' process bypassing the
rules, and straight to delivery?

Thanks

Jason