The problem with ISSPACE is the spammers will then use 2 spaces, or a space
and then a character.

However, with STARTSWITHSPACE, that will always catch it as either that will
be an error on the senders part, which wont matter as the message will not
have enough weight anyways, or be a spammer.

Even if you do see legit e-mail that starts with a space (I would like to
know why) when used in the weighting system, it should be no problem, unless
that legit message has other problems that is causing it to fail other tests
as well.

John Tolmachoff
Engineer/Consultant/Owner
eServices For You